You are here
2014 Tamarisk Coalition's Research and Management Conference
February 18th, 2014 to February 20th, 2014
Colorado Mesa University
Grand Junction, CO
Riparian Restoration in the Western US
Tamarisk Coalition will be teaming up with The Water Center at Colorado Mesa University to host two days of interactive sessions, presentations, and panels highlighting recent advancements and emerging issues in riparian invasive plant management and restoration on February 18 & 19, 2014. There will also be an additional half day of field trips and/or workshops held on February 20, 2014.
In the past, Tamarisk Coalition's conferences have alternated years between presentations with an academic focus and those with an on-the-ground emphasis. This year, we are combining the best of both worlds to bring you a mixture of both research and management.
This is a great opportunity for land and resource managers, private land owners, researchers, students, and others to convene in a collaborative venue to learn about and discuss the latest trends in riparian restoration and ecology.
Registration is OPEN!
- Don't miss out! Early Bird Registration ends January 20 - Register TODAY!
- Take advantage of Early Bird Registration and reserve your spot before January 20
- Lodging & Transportation - Room rates reserved until January 18, 2014
- Scholarship Application - Submit your scholarship application by December 20, 2013
- Sponsor Application - We have several exciting sponsorship levels to choose from. The sooner you confirm your sponsorship, the sooner you start generating visibility for your organization.
- Exhibitor Application - Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your organization, agency, or company! A booth space is included with sponsorship at the Gold and Platinum level.
- Conference Announcement and Call for Abstracts
As a land manager working for the State of Colorado, I rely extensively on the Tamarisk Coalition to provide access to credible, current riparian restoration research and science. The Tamarisk Coalition conferences and research symposiums provide the most comprehensive venues in the West for researchers, scientists, and land managers to exchange ideas and learn from one another. Personally, the Tamarisk Coalition is an invaluable resource, providing me with opportunities to augment and improve upon my skills as a land manager.
-Shelly Simmons, Colorado State Forest Service
The annual conferences organized by the Tamarisk Coalition provide a critical role in bringing together riparian managers, researchers and conservationists from around the country to share information and develop coherent strategies for managing invasive riparian plants and promoting conservation of riparian biodiversity in western North America.
-Tom Dudley, University of California, Santa Barbara
Thank You to our Confirmed Sponsors! Sign up today to get YOUR logo added!